Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model Number:||GJPFJV||Fiber Type:||Single Model Multi Model|
|Application:||In Door Cable||Fiber Count:||2 - 24|
|Packaging Details:||Reel In Box||Buffer Diameter:||0.90/ 060 ± 0.05 Mm|
Breakout PVC Jacketed Cable
Breakout Cable is designed for routing to different locations and direct termination of ﬁbers in the ﬁeld. The cable is mostly suitable for pre-terminated cable assemblies.
The cable contains 2 to 36 ﬁbers which are individually buffered tight or semi-tight construction. Each ﬁber is individually protected in a mini cable.
Aramid yarn will be applied either inside the mini cable or within the inner jacket of the cable.
The color coded mini cable may be stranded around a central strength member which can be either FRP or ﬂexible all-dielectric. Outer Jacket may be PVC or LSZH.
Features & Benefits
– Available in sizes from 2 to 24 fibers
– The individual single fiber units (of which these metal-free breakout cables are composed) permit direct (de-tensioned) terminations with separate single-way connectors, eliminating the splicing of pigtails and/or breakout kits
– Semi-tight buffered optical fibers are easily strippable
– Length marking in meters for easy determination of the cable length
– Full dielectric construction, no grounding required
– Minimum Bend Radius:
– Maximum Crush Resistance:
– Maximum Vertical Rise
|Fiber Count||NO. OF
Nominal Outer Diameter
(N / cm)
900 μm white tight buffer